Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chapter One -Dating and Engagement-


So, I know this is supposed to be a blog about Matthew and my life together and I really haven't even told you guys about our life at all... so here it goes!

In July of 2007 we started dating! We met through a mutual friend at the time (even though I had always known who he was, I had never actually met him). It was a great night all around. We had our first "date" on July 9th, I guess you could say that's the day we became "boyfriend and girlfriend." He took me out to eat with all of his friends and I couldn't of asked for a better night! His friends were amazing... and still are!

So all through out July and August we dated, we were pretty much inseparable! In the beginning of September he took me to the Smoky Mountains. We had an amazing time... it was wonderful! I had no idea about what was coming next.... While we were there he asked me to marry him and of course I said yes! I mean, I've never in my life met a man as wonderful as Matthew (well, besides my Daddy!). I was the most romantic moment ever... He hid the ring in the refrigerator... now sweet is that?!
We were actually engaged for alittle over 2 years before we "tied the knot!" Now I could imagine my life without him!

Now stay tuned for Chapter 2 of our life... Marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment