Thursday, September 30, 2010

Chapter 3 -Love, Marriage, and a Baby Carriage-


Christmas day 2009 while driving home from Matthews grandparents house we started talking about having a baby. It all started because in all I think we ended up going to 4 or 5 houses for Christmas that day, we thought it would be too much trouble if we had to go to that many places with a baby, so the subject came up!

I've been on birth control most of my teenage like and we thought it would be better to wait until after the first of the year (2010) for my annual doctors appointment and talk to my doctor about it. we decided that because it takes a few months for the pills to get out of my system I would go ahead and stop taking them. I stopped taking them in February of this year and had my annual doctors appointment in April. Everything went good and it was all a go from there!

We started trying right away. We waited patiently and anxiously for a few months. Then in June our whole lives turned around.... We're PREGNANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment