Friday, October 1, 2010

-How Fast Time Flies-

It's crazy to think Matthew and I have been married for a year already. September 12, 2010 was our one year wedding anniversary. Let me tell you it's been an amazing year! He is the best husband any one could ask for. He's been my rock, bestfriend, shoulder to cry on, supporter in whatever I do, and person to confide in since 2007 and being married to him has only made it all so much stronger. I don't know what I would do without him, he makes everyday worth living. I can't wait to see what kind of father he is going to be to our precious baby girl {even though I already know he's going to be a great daddy!} and to see what kind of bond they are going to have. I'm so excited to start a family with him and to see what the future holds for us. Hopefully the next 50 years will be just as amazing as the past year has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment